Saturday, February 5, 2011

As a child I used to love the sight of  the snow-topped hills in the far distance on a clear day.   Today, the view I love the best is always changing.  It all depends on the time of year and to be more specific, the time of day. 
This morning I enjoyed watching the wild turkeys as I did the dishes. A sight I never imagined would be "normal" .  And, in our house, just for fun, the first person to see the turkeys come across the orchard yells "Turkey Trot" and we all come to watch. Love this time of day.
Now while these pics don't do any justice to the size of the rafter or flock, these were the best I captured.

So after a great Saturday of fun, my son and I got to end this Saturday playing in the front yard as the sun went down.
I never found this view in the city.
What view do you love best from your house?
Thanks for checking in,
~Amy G.




2 comments: