Wednesday, February 2, 2011

My First Blog

Hi and Welcome to my first ever blog post,           

With so much I would like to share, and not being very good at keeping everyone updated on an individual basis,  I thought I would make my/our stories and adventures to everyone all in one convenient (blog)spot!
Follow us on this crazy journey we call life and see what surprises & ramblings this one family has to offer along the way.
We look forward to making new friends, reconnecting with old and sharing our family.     
While I aspire to make this the perfect place for everyone to keep up with the life and times of the Gore family adventures, it is also my hope to introduce you into the daily life of a California Family Farm. That being said, I would like to encourage my "non-ag" friends and family to ask questions & post comments along the way.
Stay tuned...stories and adventures coming soon!

Amy






No comments:

Post a Comment