Thursday, October 17, 2013

Time Flies.

We all say it at one point in our lives. Time Flies.  It could be said regarding having fun, talking about our kids, a relationship, or a milestone that is quickly approaching. We have all most certainly said it, at least once!
Never before has this saying rang more true for me than in the last 18 months.
With the birth of our daughter
 
                 and our son starting pre-school just a few months later, my life started to fly by.
 Long gone were the lazy, spontaneous (do those things even go together?)  days of an     unscheduled life.

Before I knew it, I was attending my son's Pre-School Graduation and looking forward to a whole summer of those lazy days.
Well, guess what? I know it was a whole summers worth of time and fun (just ask my neglected house). Not to mention all the photos and memories we have to prove it was a good time, but I think I blinked.

How are we we headed off to our first day of kindergarten?
OY!
I can only blame it on Facebook & #TBT, throw back Thursday. As I was checking all that happened while I was asleep, I saw the hashtag. That's when it dawned on me! I have a #TBT of my very own.
 
So I posted this.
 My baby girl! The oxygen tube? That was a very long week and another blog post.
I posted this today because today was the day 
my baby girl had her 18 month pictures taken.
 
Hug your babies, tell those you love that you love them, and stop to smell the roses.
Wow! Time Flies!
See you soon & thanks for sharing my special moments
~Amy G.
 
 
 
 
 


No comments:

Post a Comment